Friday, March 16, 2012

Korean Drama1: You Are Beautiful

You Are Beautiful is the first korean drama I recommand. The story basically talks about a boy band, AN JELL's relationship between a girl who disgused as a man and joined in this band to be one of the member.
Go Mi Nyu and Go Mi Nam are twins. Go Mi Nam is the one who  successfully auditions for the musical band A.N.JELL. But then, he is forced to leave for the USA to correct a botched plastic surgery. In order not to get any trouble, Mi Nam's manager comes and begs Mi Nyu  if she can disguise as her twin brother until Mi Nam recovers. Of course at first, Mi Nyu does not want to do this cheating thing but then, she thinks being a star may be the best one and the quickest way that she can  find her mother.  Now, posing as Mi Nam, Mi Nyu enters the group A.N.JELL and meets its members: Hwang Tae Kyung, Kang Shin Woo and Jeremy. At first, Tae Kyung does not like Mi Nam and mabecause he thinks "she" is not qualified to be a singer.  But then, Shin Woo and Jeremy are friendly to her. Somehow, after Tae Kyung discovers that Mi Nam is a girl and gradually falls in love with "her". In order to keep her secret, Tae Kyung sacrificed a lot, like he has to pretend that Yoo He Yi, who is an actress, is together with him so that he can get distract the media's attention on Mi Nam.
I think the reason why I watched  this korean drama at the beginning is  mainly because of the actor, who's name is Jang Keun Suk. He is the one who played Tae Kyung.  But the more I watch this movie, the more I feel I was not just watching my favorite korean actor but honestly,  I am totally obessed to the story. The story is basically about love and care. If I had a twin brother and we looked alike, I would like to disguse as him and see if I could meet any handsome men. HAHA~

1 comment:

  1. You really love Jang Keun Suk. XDD
    I also like this drama because the three main characters are very attractive not only by their appearances but their personalities.

    ReplyDelete