Sunday, January 1, 2012

What we got in fiesta?

    Fiesta means party in English. When I was in Spain, we used to hold a party on Wednesday day because of the middle of a week. Spanish think of having fun as a important thing. They drink, they dance and sing. I remember we had different kinds of fiesta, for example, in the first week, every dance is accepted; in the second week, differently, we had to dance flamenco, one of the classical dancing in Spain; in the third week, we had karaoke contest; in the fourth week, we had Taiwanese style party(because students there are mostly Taiwanese.) Different kinds of parties, however, have the same purpose--- having fun. Having fiesta, of course, we do drink a lot of alcohol. Sangria, one of the famous Spanish alcohol is indispensable. And, now, I would like to post some photos of famous alcohol or beer in Spain.

Sangria~~~~ with a lot of fruits, red wines.... (if you want to see how to make one, see the previous article)
Shandy---this looks like beer, but shandy doesn't equal to beer. Shandy is sweeter. Somehow, I cannot buy any shandy out side of Spain.


vino de verano--- looks like sangria, but not the same. Vino de verano is more sour.

Three kinds of alcohols are my favorite. I hope you like them, too. If you don't know where you can drink spanish alcohol, let me tell you in the next blog.

2 comments:

  1. the color of Sangria and vino de verano look so cool
    Makes me wanna taste one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try vino de verano! Btw, I'm curious about the alcohol content of these three drinks?

    ReplyDelete